Monday, October 6, 2008

Ayers who?

I would get into it but instead will post a for more interesting article...

The New Republic article reports:

It would have far more factual validity for Obama, or a surrogate, to publicize the fact that Track, the kid who joined the Army, did so because a judge told him it was that or jail due to his dealing drugs. I have a strong hunch, however, the Obama people would never get into that. Up until now the lady has annoyed me because of her ignorance and arrogance, but now I am furious, especially when her headline-making remark from yesterday was that Obama was not "fit" to be commander-in chief. I think the McCain people better lock the lady up again and tell her to zip it, because she is not fit to even ad-lib.

http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_spine/archive/2008/10/05/margo-howard-palin-should-zip-it.aspx

I really am speechless. One kid is a single parent and other a drug dealer?! Really, I just have nothing to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment