Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The lessons of Procrastination...not learned.

Procrastination has always been the bane of my existence. I never learned the value of delayed gratification. If you know me at all then you know I eat my dessert before AND after dinner.

When will I learn?!?

I am, presently, chumping at the bit of intellectual jealousy because of one Bob Herbert of the New York Times. I had planned to write about how it has never been more clear that we all need one another, that we are inextricably tied to one another for our health and well being. We are dependent on our fellow human to be responsible and not selfish in the raping of economy for self gain.

40% of our wealth controlled by 1% of the population!?! Aghast!

My point, however, was that this concern, and others I had planned to join together, were so eloquently, so concisely, so brilliantly conveyed by one Mr. Herbert that I would be remiss to bore you by repeating them in a lesser fashion.

So please, I beg you, read this column by, the fly in the milk of Nytimes.com, Mr. Bob Herbert and rest assured that you aren't the only sane soul in our country right now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/04/opinion/04herbert.html?em

No comments:

Post a Comment