Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Wifi...fighting for it...

Well, my life is always a metaphor.
What that means is I rarely have to look outside of my own life experiences to get a very clear message of what God is saying to me - yes, God - capital G-o-d.
Yes, yes on most days it's some kinda universal theory I'm comfortable with but you and I both know when the chips are down and your life is in danger, it's that omnipresent power you go looking for to save you....
a quick reversion to God the Father?
Well, my lesson is that blessings will come but you will have to fight for them...
I just couldn't get out of Europe without a story...read on dear reader,
So yesterday, homegirl and I, in a moment of proactive clarity called around and checked prices....we settled on Super shuttle....another cab decided to show anyway....
this guy decided to hold my luggae hostage until we paid him twenty euros...
no worries Brooklyn pried his hands off and jumped in the cab... aiee my wifi time is up....
stay tuned....
pray for safe travels...

No comments:

Post a Comment