Tuesday, May 17, 2011

That's Sexist....

Well uhm...I was having a crappy right, and so I was going through my blog list kinda with a fine toothed comb cuz I was bored. So I came across this old article while I was clicky clicking....The one by slim thug...you heard about that one? Black women need to stand by their man more??

yeeahhhh anyway -- it wasn't so much his ignorance that was frightening, I was not surprised, but the comments in response to his stupid article...heart stopping and tear inducing.

Tanishia says: Cookie you could not have said it no better because it was things that he said that I was like ok full of shit. but I do think that some of the things that he said about us black woman is true. like we should treat our black man like Kings. Im a black woman and I know right from wrong. I do everthing my man say because I know he would not tell me something wrong. I also have a father and he always said do what your man say, but if it ever come a time when you feel like what he say do is wrong show him the door. but there is one thing I do thats not right, as soon as my man make me mad I get talking and talking at the mouth. and i never liked it when a black man said that black women talk to much and dont know when to close they mouth but I was only mad because I was one of them. And know that I try not to say to much when Im mad and do what he need me to do Im happy. But dont get it fucked up Im a women that have rules too, and yes he have to go by some of them or he can find the door. At the end of the day man do come before women. they have more rule and we do have to go by them well if you want to keep a real back man u will do what he say or a white woman will end up with them. And to all the black man that dont do they job as a real man should. here is something they should know. Its a man job to please your women, make her feel good inside so that she would please you like a king. if you dont take care of her then you will be unhappy too and by your self. Im a real black women and my black man put me in a house and I made it his home. He put some food in the house and I cook him a good black meal. If he take me somewhere I act like his lady should. be hide close doors He give me good love I say yes daddy and thank as he thank me and just keep looking good for him. and with all that said you will find peace, love, and joy in a all black house hold.

If you can't find the scary combinations of sexism and being uneducated then I can't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment